If you wish to have lunch or dinner amidst the hustle and bustle of the Wine Festival at a peaceful, properly set table, you can do it on the comfortable and exclusive Budapest Terrace under the Barokk kapu (Barokk gate). You can book your table in advance, and you will not have to queue for food or the festival ticket. After walking, wine and concerts you can relax for a couple of hours with friends and family. If you cannot attend the festival, but already paid for a "Set Table" menu, you can consume it at the same place until 30th September.*
The Set Table package includes
- ticket to the Wine Festival and fast access without queuing
- you can relax and enjoy the view from Budapest Terrace for 2 hours
- a three course lunch or dinner - Menu
- 3 glasses of wines recommended by VinAgora Wine Competition
Price of package: 15 400 HUF pp
* After the festival the menu change a bit due to the a la carte menu of the restaurant.